Tactical T-Ring Adapter
||Attach a carabiner or
keychain to the T-Ring so you can easily access your items and
don't need to dig through your kit...
Popular item among SF operators, The Tactical T-ring Adapter
fits into a standard PALS channel, and is great for attaching
and tying down various items to your kit.
The main use of the T-ring adapter is to provide extra D-ring
mounting points on a MALICE / PALS surface such as attaching gas
mask carrier, leg / thigh panels with 1"attachment points, dummy
cords, or tie-down of small items. Since the T-ring adapter sits
behind M.O.L.L.E. / MALICE / PALS webbings, it does not occupy
any mounting space. In other words, you can still mount other
equipment on the top of it.
|Our T-ring adapter has a 2” x 1” loop Velcro panel sewn on one
side. Now, you can attach your favorite fun meter patches, IFF ID
Marker tabs, IFF Blood Tapes on these T-ring adapters. By flipping
the T-ring adapters horizontally, you can show or hide these patches
/ tabs anytime.
Each T-ring adapter is fully compatible to M.O.L.L.E., MALICE /
PALS, FSBE, FSBE II, SPEARS, BALCS, MLCS, & CIRAS systems.
T-ring adapter on a Paraclete RAV body armor,
for drop hip / leg attachments.
- High tensile strength nylon webbing
- High tensile strength composite nylon thread (stronger than
ordinary industry standard nylon thread)
- Stress points double stitched, Bartacked or "Box-and-X"
stitched for added strength
- Overall size 3" tall x 2" wide
- 2" x 1" loop field for patches
- Weight 0.5 oz.
- Create additional D-ring mounting points on a mounting
surface without occupying any mounting space.
- Fits into standard PALS channel and is fully compatible
- MALICE / PALS
- FSBE II
- CIRAS systems
- Unilateral 2" x 1" loop Velcro panel for morale patches,
blood type tapes, or IFF ID markers. Show or hide these patches
/ markers by flipping the adaptor horizontally.
- Great for tie-down of various items