TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Thanks for visiting TheOPSDeck.com. If you continue to browse and use this
website you are agreeing to comply with and be bound by the following terms and
relationship with you in relation to this website. The term “The OPS Deck”, "OPS
Deck Medical", "TOD", "ODM", "MOS", "Mercy
Air Wear, "MAW", "the company", or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the
website whose registered mailing address is P.O. Box 263, Ojai, CA 93024. The
term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website. The use of this website
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information
and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to
the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the
information and materials found or offered on this website for any
particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may
contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any
such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at
your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own
responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information
available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This
material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look,
appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance
with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property
of, or licensed to The OPS Deck, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or
be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites.
These links are provided for your convenience to provide further
information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no
responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or
document without The OPS Deck's prior written consent.
TERMS OF BUSINESS
The OPS Deck accepts merchandise returns within 15 days of the original
receipt date and will issue a refund at the time of return only with a valid
proof of purchase. A valid proof of purchase is an original sales invoice or
packing slip issued by The OPS Deck. Please email or call us at (805)
797-5244 (M-F 8AM - 5PM PST) to obtain a Return Authorization Number. Please
have your Order No. (Located at the top left of sales invoice) ready or
included within your email..
What qualifies for a
- Products shipped within the past 15 days
- Product is in an un-opened and saleable condition\
- Medical kits must have original zip tie security tag intact\
- Products damaged during shipping
- Defective products
- Mis-shipped products
Products that do not qualify for a return:
- Non-stock, special order, discontinued, or sale items
- All Rx products requiring a medical license
- Products shipped over 15 days ago
- All product returns are subject to a 15% re-stocking fee.
The return process
- Call to receive a Return of Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number
for the return (805-797-5244).
- Ship product via U.S. Postal Service back to the address immediately
below. Be sure to reference your RMA number on the shipping label or
somewhere else visible on the box.
THE OPS DECK
ATTN: RETURNS / RMA#XXXXX
P.O. BOX 263
OJAI, CA 93024
- When we receive the product, we will issue a credit for the returned
product. Shipping will not be eligible for a refund.
- There is 15% restocking fee for returned items.
- All freight on returns are the responsibility of the customer.
- Returns will only be accepted with a valid Return Authorization #
- All returned product must be in unused condition with tags included
- The OPS Deck will only honor returns for products sold at
www.TheOPSDeck.com and at OPS Deck events
- Return processing time is 6-10 business days
- Refunds will be issued at the time that returns are processed.
- There is a customary delay of 3 business days in processing to delivery
of funds to your bank.
- Mercy Air Wear / The OPS Deck reserves the right to refuse service to anyone.
There is 15% restocking fee for returned items. All freight on returns are the
responsibility of the customer.
- All payment details are collected using a SSL secured server. All orders will
be processed once funds have cleared through PAYPAL or our bank.
- The OPS Deck accepts Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Government
Cards, IMPAC Cards, paper checks, and e-checks. We welcome purchase orders
from commercial customers.
- Website orders require credit card payment. Approved organizations can
also order over the web with Net 30 Terms.
- We attempt to process orders placed by 8AM PST the same business day. If
the items are in stock or the customer requests a partial shipment of items
in stock, orders that are placed after 8AM PST are processed the next
- For instances where we are unable to ship your order complete, if
indicated on the order invoice, we will ship available items per the order
and back order remaining items. If your entire order is held because of a
backorder we will contact you via email or by phone regarding the backorder
status. We will ship backorders via the most economical method at no cost to
the customer. Backorder shipping charges may apply to custom orders, bulk
orders or other specialty circumstances.
- Domestic Shipping: Our
preferred shipping method is via US Postal Service (USPS) for all physical
addresses and for all APO/FPO addresses and PO Boxes. You can also expedite
your shipment via USPS Priority services (or as specified per your request).
Shipping is calculated based on real-time published rate shipping quotes.
- International Shipping: All
international orders will ship US Postal Service (USPS) Priority
International. Please Note: Any and all International customers assume
all responsibility for lost or damaged goods and will not be reimbursed or
reshipped at The OPS Deck's expense. The OPS Deck has extensive knowledge in
exporting medical supplies. We will complete all required international