Tag-It Removable Tag Holder
Small Object Retention System
Tag, Keeper and Split Ring not included
For attaching Dog Tags to Dog collars, or
Designed to attach dog tags to a dog collar, we
found this to be great for attaching ID or dog tags, small lights, keys,
chemlight sticks, a small knife, tools and more.
Clips over M.O.L.L.E. / PALS or any 1" strap.
|The Tag-it dog ID tag is one of our most
popular accessories, your dog will love it! It allows the user to
easily add and remove a dog ID tag to/from their pet's collar,
harness or leash.
Once you attach the Tag-it to the split
ring you will never have to deal with awkward split rings again.
Simply loop the Tag-It dog ID tag over the collar and snap using the
mini quick release buckle.
||If you change your pet's collar
frequently, want to remove "jingly" ID tags for a peaceful night's
sleep, or if you compete with your pet, this is the product for you.
Other great uses include marking cages, holding a spare house key on
your leash (or your shoe laces), attaching a blinking light or
chemical light stick to your child's backpack for low-light events
Sizing: Fits collars that are 1" wide or
Here are some innovative ways you can use a Tag-it to
make your life easier. Makes a great gift!
- Attach small items to your M.O.L.L.E. webbing.
- Attach your dogs tags to its collar or harness.
- Attach a chemical light stick to your gear
- Attach your dog tags to your gear
- Attach small lights, keys, a small knife to your
- Attach ID to you Dog's Kennel when traveling.
- Attach ID Tags to your gear.
- Attach a spare key to your leash, backpack or even
- To provide an attachment point for your cell phone
or PDA on backpack straps.
- Attach keys to the strap on your purse.
- Attach a small light to your bag, belt, or purse.
- Attach a small whistle to your child or child's
backpack in case of emergency.
- Attach your fishing license to your vest or belt.
- Attach your company credentials or School ID to
your belt, bag, or coat.
- Attach a chemical light stick to your children
when out at night.
- Attach your wallet safety chain (If you wear that
kind of wallet) to your belt.
- Attach a safety leash to your fishing pole so it
stays on your boat, kayak, or float tube.
- Attach your whistle, key or safety light to a PFD
(Personal Floatation Device).
- Attach a safety tether to your family radios or
walkie-talkies when hiking.
- Attach your gloves or goggles to your ski pants
when on the mountain.
- Attach a luggage identification to your bag when
- Attach a small multi-tool like a to your jacket
when working or out and about.
- Attach your reading glasses case to your belt or
- Attach lip moisturizer to your jacket when skiing
or enjoying the outdoors.