Rapid Response Battle Pack - BASIC
Based Medical Trauma Kit
The Rapid Response Battle Pack is ideal for situations where basic
combat medical treatment is needed. With the Battle Pack you are able treat
multiple trauma emergencies in the field.
Made of 420D packcloth, the
Rapid Response Pack has a main compartment
which is extremely roomy and has two additional inner pockets
on the front and rear walls. It's large enough to accommodate a
Cuff, 2" silk tape rolls, biohazard bags, trauma dressings (Israeli
petroleum gauze, and
kling),and other things that I'm sure you can come up with.
|On both sides of the main compartment are pistol magazine/tool
pouches. And on the front side of the pack, there is a roomy
pocket which can hold
ODM EMS Shears,
penlight, window punch, pager, etc. On the flap,
there is a zippered pocket that's perfect for
items such as
Tactical Defender Gloves,
PAWS Antimicrobial Wipes, etc..
compartment has a draw string under the flap to keep contents from falling out
once they are in. It also has two large inside pockets which can
hold EMS supplies and small rescue equipment. To keep your
items additionally secure/clean, there is a
draw string sleeve to keep contents from
falling out once they are in.
The top strap is meant to be used like a belt, around
the waist, and the bottom strap secures the rig to the leg. The bag can be
rapidly donned as a shoulder pack should the
|The Rapid Response Refill kit
is designed to keep your trauma kit stocked. The
refill kit includes everything
and Fanny Pack.
- Main compartment with 420D packcloth and drawstring closure.
- Front pocket with zipper closure.
- Additional side-release buckle flap, with zipper pocket over center
- Two side utility pouches for flashlight, multi-tool, pistol mag.....etc.
- Additional mesh compartment on the back with zipper closure.
- Single waist/shoulder strap for dual usage.
- Single detachable leg strap for stability when using as waist pack/leg
- Overall Size : 11"H x 14"W x 5"D