Ambu Bag Valve
Latex Free Disposable BVM with Mask and O2 Reservoir Bag
||Ventilations are important, don't let
anyone tell you differently... Oxygen is important to prevent further
cell injury, including anoxic brain injury. Delivery can be
accomplished in one of two ways; Mouth to Mouth, or Device to Mouth,
(the latter is better).
The Ambu SPUR® II features a unique
shape that is small and easy to hold, yet provides optimum stroke
volumes with just one hand.
|The bag itself is lightly textured, thin and responsive,
and the SafeGrip™ surface ensures that the SPUR II can be firmly
squeezed in comfort to decrease rescuer stress.
cushion face mask ensures tight seal, patient comfort, and is
transparent for easy patient monitoring. Transparent rebreathing
valve assembly allows for clear viewing of valve function.
All SPUR II resuscitators come in individual, re-sealable plastic
carrying bags, with one or more masks and any special accessories.
Bag reservoir volumes are approximately 2600 ml for the Adult
||Features may include
- Self inflating, single patient use, thin-walled compression bag
allows for lung compliance and “feel”
- Fits all standard peep valves
- Comes with bag reservoir, mask, and tubing.
- 360° swivel connection.
- Unique single-shutter valve system for reliable functionality
- Integrated handle for user comfort and uniform compression
- SafeGrip™ surface for secure handling in stressful environments
- Made from SEBS (styrene-ethylene/butylene-styrene) instead of
- Medication port allows quick medication delivery without
disconnecting from the ET tube
- Expiratory filter protects the first responder from the unknown
by removing 99% of the exhaled airborne particulates
- Sensitive patient valve (less than .5 cm to actuate the valve)
for spontaneous breathing
- Ambu SPUR II, ADULT, for patients 66 lbs or over. Bag
reservoir volumes are approximately 2600 ml.
- Ambu SPUR II, PEDIATRIC, for patients 22-66 lbs. Bag
reservoir volumes are approximately 2600 ml
- Ambu SPUR II, INFANT, for patients up to 22 lbs. Bag
reservoir volumes are approximately 300 ml.
Order Form Information