MERET PPE ProPack
First Contact Gear Organizer
||Carries just what you need when
you’re first on the scene—organized for immediate response...
The all new MERET PPE ProPack™ is designed to
easily carry and deploy infection control precaution supplies.
Response ready, this pack provides easy access
to gloves and other supplies on each call, without opening the main
Compact and professional, this is simply the
best PPE case available.
|The PPE ProPack conveniently stores and
deploys gloves, shoe/head covers, hand sanitizer, protection spray, N-95
masks, and other infection control supplies, without having to open the
This waist pack also features special pen and
light pockets and a belt clip and loops.
Please note: This is not a waistpack; however,
this pack can be looped or clipped onto your belt.
||Rugged, organized, modular, and specifically
designed for the first responder.
This lightweight belt pack is made of durable
Denier coated TPE which is water and stain resistant.
It can carry all of your basic response
supplies and protective equipment for first contact.
Ergonomically designed for comfortable carry on
your belt via loops or by quick-clip, or attach it to your gear bag!
- Incredibly durable 1680/1200 Denier coated TPE
is water and stain resistant
- Inner foam construction maintains shape
and protects contents
- High-vis reflective front panels (except
on tactical black) for nighttime safety
- Secured shears pocket
- 2 outer elastic and 1 vertical reinforced
sleeve to secure supplies
- Sturdy loops fit on belts or straps up to
- Metal belt clip
- Able tp carry N95 masks, shoe/ head
covers, eye protection, protection spray, hand sanitizer, EZ access
gloves, and more.
- Elastic internal pouch for gloves with
- Double stitching on all stress points
- Backed by manufacturer’s Lifetime Warranty
- Exterior Dimensions: 6.25" x 4.5" x 1"
- Weight: 4 oz
This lightweight PPE Kit can carry all of
your basic response supplies and protective equipment and is
designed to organize supplies required for responding to your
patient’s immediate needs until assistance arrives.
|This is a great hands-free solution for:
- Fire Department
- QRS and USAR Teams
- Bike Medics/EMS
- Special Event Medical Personnel
- High Angle Rescue Personnel
- Confined Space Rescue Personnel
- First Responders of all kinds...
Order Form Information
Customers who bought this item also bought: